A well-researched live cultures supplement for women proven to survive to reach the vagina. Contains Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14® and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®.
Good to know:
- Each capsule provides 2.3 billion live cultures and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains 2 different friendly bacteria strains from the Lactobacillus genus which have been extensively researched and clinically trialled in over 2,500 women around the world.
- Proven to survive to reach the vaginal flora.
- Highly rated and trusted by women in various stages of life.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Suitable and safe to take during pregnancy, breastfeeding and menopause.
- With over 30 years of research, 'For women' is a trusted friendly bacteria supplement especially for the female intimate flora.
- Alongside taking this product, please also consider lifestyle factors such as diet i.e. reducing your intake of sugar which can feed harmful bacteria and yeasts, increasing your water intake and avoiding wipes, douches and soaps in the intimate area which can upset the natural vaginal pH.
- Available in three pack sizes of 14, 30 or 90 capsules.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
- Stabilisers: maltodextrin (natural source), microcrystalline cellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
Each capsule guarantees 2.3 billion good bacteria.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those on a gluten-free or yeast-free diet.
Following the taxonomic updates issued by a global team of scientists and published in April 2020, which look more closely at the Lactobacillus genus, a reclassification has been advised for both the L. rhamnosus and L. reuteri species. The active ingredients for 'For women' may therefore also now be referred to as Limosilactobacillus reuteri RC-14® and Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus GR-1®.