Who is it for?
For anyone looking for a friendly bacteria supplement to take alongside a course of antibiotics.
Good to know:
- Each capsule provides 4 billion good bacteria and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- The two strains contained in this supplement are very well researched and have been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut, even when taken with antibiotics.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegans, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Suitable from 1 year onwards.
- Recommended for daily use over the course of 10 days alongside a typical course of antibiotics.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Available in one pack size of 10 capsules.
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
Each capsule guarantees 4 billion live cultures.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Following the taxonomic updates advised by a global team of scientists and published in April 2020, a reclassification has been proposed for the rhamnosus species. The L. rhamnosus strain in 'For those on antibiotics' may therefore now also be known as Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11.